Wyrmtowne Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting formats

Go down

Posting formats Empty Posting formats

Post by Adam Fri 23 Jun 2023 - 11:33

So... how I plan to do each character.
Each character forum will have two topics:
  • Character topic (Sticky so it's always at the top) - This will have the initial character information in both BBCode and (hopefully) some sort of PDF attachment with a character sheet. With some systems, there may be more than one sheet, just because I took the time and spent the effort to do so, making sure everything matches up. I will note what systems are completed and posted in the subject line.
  • Special Topics - This will cover special aspects of each character, whether it's a specific item, a neat story, or the like. For the Prophetic Three (Asher, Bandu, and Carnys), this will detail their artifacts as they progress through the the campaign. For the other characters, it will depend on what I find would be of interest. I know with Cuddy and Rhiannon, at least one or two items would be of interest, especially when trying to convert them through the systems. I will note what systems are completed and posted in the subject line.
Adam
Adam
Admin

https://wyrmtownegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum